Popular Posts

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Can't Go Wrong With A Twix

Once upon, a time there was a running back named Jazzy Jeff. He wore the number 25, and he was a 23 year old rookie in the NFL. He wasn’t like all the other Players who celebrated when ever they scored. No, instead of touchdown dances after he scored he went to the sideline and ate a Twix candy bar. Touchdown after touchdown he had the same routine every time.Except one.
    In the last game of the regular season he had scored 5 touchdowns and all of them he celebrated by eating a Twix, but not the last one. After he scored his last touchdown he went to the side line and looked for another Twix but wait. It was gone!!! He saw one of the lineman eating eat.Furious & betrayed ,he said,   “You fatty’!!! said Jazzy.
“Why are you always eating”? “You eat before the game, during the game, on the field when we play, even after we play”. “You could lose a few meals”.The lineman looked at Jazzy disappointed and said, “you have got to be kidding”! Jazzy looked at the Twix rapper and said. “you have to be kidding!” “That was 10 Twixes you ate”.  Jazzy was upset that he couldn’t celebrate his last touchdown with a twix but, curiously, he walked to the other part of the sidline. YES!!!!! said Jazzy.  One last Twix! Jazzy not only won the game for his team, he was also reunited with his luscious Twix, he lived happily ever after.    THE END.

3 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Thomas. I first have to ask if this is real. It seems that it could be but I would get sick of so many Twix's after a while. Either way, I was laughing when I read this. Nice Blog overall. Here is my blog if you would like to check it out!

    http://bss3033.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey my name is Jeffrey, and no i really don't do this after I score but thank you for commenting on my writing piece.

      Delete
  2. Yeah no problem. My teacher is having us make a personal connection with someone else over blogs and I was wondering if you would pair up with me.

    ReplyDelete