Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

DEAD BEAT FATER.

I don’t know why you trippin, you sittin on your fat butt, and im out here spittin. You just another hater that i got to  prove wrong. You didn’t want nothing to do with me for 14 years that time is long.
You threatened to hurt my mother when she was pregnant with me. Does that make me want to fight you, definitely.  I don’t want to be called your son. Don’t bother me if I make it big, whats done is done. People say i can’t do nothing but with god I can, you lazy bum you need to realize,  I am what I am. Unlike you I ain’t afraid to achieve greatness. You messing with the wrong child you made you, better learn this. Quit letting your wife fight your battles for you. Found out that my lil sis is your daughter, that makes 3 kids not 2. I hope  god blesses me with kids one day. that way when people ask if I'm like you as a father they'll say  NO WAY. People are always crying on my shoulder, come to my school, talk to my teachers and I'll smack you with a ruler. Bottom line is you need to lose some weight. Dude you needa get on that treadmill, not eat chocolate cake. Why do you run away from ya problems. I wanna be me but you try to hold me down like one of them. Father? man what kind of word is that, you aint got no job you white and lazy trailer park trash. You think you all that  making my mom really sad, listen hear buddy you straight up whack. Don’t worry bout that just let me be free, but mike you better hope i don’t catch you in my streets.
When i visit my home town I look for you, turn and turn. Man i don’t really rap im just good with words. Why you gotta do this just be a man, Don’t bother my family no more, I’m Lee D’s grandson, boy you needa understand. When i make it big don’t bother to find me, im 14 goin on 15 don’t spreed no time sheets.

7 comments:

  1. I love it !! it sounds like a rap . I enjoyed reading this

    ReplyDelete
  2. THATS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWSOMEEE YOOO ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, powerful stuff, Jeffery. I loved reading this. I felt the frustration coming through your words...and I also felt the sense of power you are now feeling as you are coming to gain control of this situation. It takes guts to write about tough subjects like this, but it's worth it; writing gives you ownership of the story. Do you feel writing this piece was like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i defiantly felt a sense of power like i will rise to the top one day, and i feel like god put football in my life so i can run past all of this.

      Delete