Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

haters love me

        Man yall haters is hilarious, just cause I was born in February meens dat im Aquarius. How dare you sit and act like is if  your holier     than thou, but here I made it big, and you guys want somethin to do with me now. I don't understand why you guys  are so hateful,  no matter what im going through grandma, and god are my gardian angles. You taunt me guys just let me do me, you say I suck, really don't but come to the next game and you will see. 
          Every one knows me through the game, I made my point across that the way I play ain't lame. Reverse this, I give blind to the sight full, like Jesus Christ, all the 11 guys on the field are my disciples. I'm not afraid to admit my sins, cause  every one lies, my number is 25 and I wear it with pride. When you stabbed me in the back, felt like I was dissed, but just remember when people turn on you remember this, If you make it big they with you for two things, fame and money, the girls will act like they love, and even call you honey. Just remember to do right, live by JESUS CHRIST. hello out there can you here me? I'm singing S.O.S. so let me be me, cause y'all act like it's a brezzy but realize that life ain't easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment